Wednesday, July 13, 2011

some new pics and other tidbits...




Ryan got some sweet shots in the bluebonnets back in April!  These are some of my favorites!
My little learner!  This is from March...notice the sweet mohawk!

Obviously kinda old....but too cute!  Der's eggs had cheerios :)

This boy is passionate about crackers!!  He asks for them ALL day long! 

Der's first birthday!  The last year went by so quickly but has been such a joy! I am so grateful to get to be this precious boy's mommy!  He loved his birthday cake, once he stopped playing with the balloons. :) 
Only crazy (or pregnant) people are up at this hour!  I went to bed at 8, only to wake up at 10:30 hungry and wide awake...so I thought I would take this opportunity to post some new pics, since the last ones I have up of Der are from February.  The picture a day has come to an end.  My original plan was to turn the pictures into a digital scrapbook, but I just made one for his first year...so no need to do that anymore :)

No comments:

Post a Comment