Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pregnancy Update- 25 weeks

How Far Along: 25 weeks, 4 days exactly

Total Weight Gain/Loss: about 18lbs.

Maternity Clothes: All maternity...preferably ones with no sleeves and light material...its so hot!

Gender: GIRL!!!!!  Hopefully we will have a name soon :)

Movement: Lots and lots and lots....she is a wiggler.  I like feeling her move except in the middle of the night :)

Sleep: Getting to be less and less....I guess my body is trying to get me ready to have a newborn/

Symptoms:  Nothing new except for the back pain....which I am almost positive is from carrying around Der.

Cravings: Same...Cold, sweet stuff.  Summer fruit has always been a favorite, so watermelon, blueberries, strawberries...and ice cream of course!

Best Moment this week: Der's new fascination with belly buttons.  He likes to lift up my shirt to see mine or his own...or a total stranger's.  He first noticed belly buttons when I would take my shirt off after our morning walk to cool off (and my belly button is looking especially interesting these days).  This has lead to more conversation about him being a big brother and sissy...not that he understands a thing. :)


I will post a pic when I put them on the computer....one day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment