Saturday, July 23, 2011

5 Year Anniversary- Southern Carribean Cruise


We had a WONDERFUL time celebrating our anniversary back in May!  We were so grateful for the time away to connect and relax and get to see and experience some of the most beautiful places in the world!!   We took a Southern Caribbean Cruise! The itinerary was: Sunday- at sea (we left from San Juan Puerto Rico), Monday- St. Thomas, Tuesday- at sea, Wednesday- Barbados, Thursday- St. Lucia, Friday- St Kitts (our actual 5 year anniversary!), Saturday- St. Maarten and Sunday back to San Juan to fly home.

I had no idea how much I was going to miss my little man...but I know time away is important and I know that one of the best things I can do for my baby is to be in love with his daddy...and so off we went...teary eyed as I was.  And I certainly don't regret it :)  Der, of course had a wonderful time with his grandparents...chasing the old cat and dog around and eating lots of crackers!  He got quite spoiled....well, and so did we!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment