Friday, April 8, 2011

What a sweet family I have!

January 29- Der loved his time with Nonna and Poppy and I appreciated their company while Ryan was gone.
January 29- Before Ryan took the youth to church camp, my parents were sweet enough to come watch Der for the night so we could get away.  We stayed on the Mandalay Canals at the Omni...which was beautiful!  Last time we were there for a date was the day before we found out we were pregnant with Der...could this be a foreshadowing?!?!
January 29- I love this outfit with the tie :)  My little man!
January 29- A pretty cute dude!!
January 27- Don't I look cute in Daddy's hat!!!
January 26- Meme and Grandpa came back for another visit to hear Ryan preach in the main service. 
January 25- The changing table is now for play time :)
January 24- I love that sweet laugh!
January 23- Flirting with mommy :)
January 22-I've got daddy right where I want him! 
January 21- Who put this thing on my head?!?!
January 20- He prefers to be clothes-less.
January 19- Der has now become interested in whatever we are eating.  And so, he had his first few bites off my apple.
January 18- On the move....no, not crawling yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment