Thursday, September 2, 2010

Faith is like the wind

No time to post pictures today...I should be packing.  

I was thinking about our upcoming weekend visiting my extended family.  Several of them do not believe in God, and as I was thinking about getting to talk to them about Jesus, I had this thought.  Faith in Jesus is like believing in the wind. You can't actually see it... but, you can see its effects and feel its presence.  Just as I see the wind blow through a tree, I see the gospel of Jesus Christ transform lives.  And just as I feel the wind on my skin, I feel the Holy Spirit leading and sanctifying me.  Everyone believes the wind exists...

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea you guys had a blog! So exciting. I am adding you to my blog as friends.
    Congrats! Your family is precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such an amazing woman of faith! Love you friend and miss you terribly. Have a truly blessed weekend and hope you have the opportunity to bless your family and share God with them.

    ReplyDelete