Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Sweet Gig

I sometimes find myself envying others who, for example....get to shower every day, or enjoy a quiet car ride, or sleep in, or who are able to get out of the house without packing up the car (diaper bag, stroller, snacks, water bottle, blanket, etc.).  And then I try to really SEE my life.

I have a pretty sweet gig!  Like...I am the best at getting my babies to smile!  What a special job...and I get to see more smiles that anyone else.  I know exactly how to tickle my kiddos so that they laugh...the right spot, with the right amount of pressure, for the right length of time.  I know what my little boy is saying- I can interpret what he says and how he says it- better than anyone else.  I get to spend a lot of time outside- digging in the dirt, going down slides, meeting friends at the park, going for mid-day walks. I am the one my babies want when they are hurt or sick.  Daily, I get lots of hugs and snuggles and am able to make memories with them.  If there ever was an ideal job- this has to be it!  So, here's to showering less, getting less sleep, and not getting out much...cause in turn, I get so so so much more!  More of my family!


Add caption
My smiling sweeties!

No comments:

Post a Comment