Sunday, September 25, 2011

Adorable Der

I love that toothy grin!!  And he has lots more teeth now...8 new ones in the last 2 months.
My handsome boys! 
The cutest, messiest spaghetti eater there ever was!
Look what I found!
How big is DerBear?!?!
Such a happy boy!!!
This is his "charm" move.  When he wants your attention, he charms :)
Der loves to be tickled!
It had been too long since I put some pics up of my adorable little man, who will be 16 months old in just a few days.  My days are numbered of having just one little sweetheart!  What a totally delightful time it has been getting to be a mommy for just my sweet DerBear!  He will ALWAYS be my baby, even if there are younger babes in the house.  I am totally smitten with this little guy who keeps me laughing and entertained all day long.  What a joy you are to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment