Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Thanksgiving...and with so much to be thankful for!

Our Thanksgiving feast was so sweet for Ryan and I.  To have both of our families together to celebrate was very special!  We are so grateful that this has become a tradition!
Der and Uncle Kevin (Ryan's brother)



Uncle Austen (Laura's brother) playing airplane, which Der LOVES!

PRECIOUS BABY LAUGHTER-is there a sweeter sound?

I like how Meme is demonstrating for Der how to open his mouth :)

No one can get Der higher in the air then Uncle Nennan (Ryan's brother) who is very tall!

Nancy and Frank brought us back pasta and these chef hats from Italy.


My new favorite family pic!

Also sweet!

Der's yummy thanksgiving feast... oatmeal and sweet potatoes. 

There were too many great pictures to choose from, I couldn't choose just one a day...so this should cover November 24-27.  During this season of thanksgiving, I was overwhelmed by God's goodness, that we would be so richly blessed with such a great family. We are especially thankful for our sweet baby boy, who was brought us immeasurable joy over the last 6 months!  Having my own child has helped me to better understand the infinite love God has for us, his children.  I am overwhelmed with gratitude this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment