Sunday, October 10, 2010

4 Months old!

October 6- Hello George Washington.
October 5- Der decided that he likes the sling.  He smiled at me when i put him in :) 
October 4- I thought dinner looked pretty enough for a picture-it was yummy!
October 3- It's hard to believe my "baby" brother is 19 and now holding my baby!  On Saturday, he rocked him to sleep and changed his first diaper-such a great uncle!
October 3- What a fun weekend we had with my family.  Der loves his Nonna and Grand Poppy!
October 2- Der's first solid food.  He loved the rice cereal!
October 1- Photoshoot in the morning, shots in the afternoon (notice the cute band-aides).  At 4 months, Der is 25 1/2 inches long, and 13 lbs. 9 oz.- tall and thin like daddy :)  Thank you Lord for a healthy, happy baby, may we never take that for granted.

October 1- Ryan took some 4 month pics of the little guy.  These were a few of my favorites!
September 30- A play date with our friend Hayden, born just 5 days before Der (they didnt do much playing, but I sure enjoyed hanging out with Emily)
September 29- What a QTpie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment